QA ENGINEER – Job Number 2003
CAPTURE Systems specializes in design, development and production of advanced modular multi axial positioners. Our in house R&D departments include a team of experienced engineers from diverse specializations, developing the advanced capabilities of our products.
We are looking for a highly skilled QA engineer to join our team. As a software QA you will have the responsibility of testing both desktop and embedded applications.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for our firmware (embedded) and desktop applications quality.
- Run both manual and automated UI tests.
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience.
- Assume responsibility for functional testing, regression, performance, cross platform testing ensuring the quality of new products and releases.
QA Engineer Requirements:
- Proven experience as a QA engineer with manual and automated hands-on testing – At least 2 years
- Experience with writing and executing STP /STD /STR – Must
- Experience with bug cycle management - Must
- Testing command-and-control applications for Windows environment – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Constant work with bug tracking and source control tools (GIT, Jira, etc.…)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The position is open for both men and women
- Immediate start
Send your CV along with the job number to: firstname.lastname@example.org