CAPTURE Systems specializes in design, development and production of advanced modular multi axial positioners. Our in house R&D departments include a team of experienced engineers from diverse specializations, developing the advanced capabilities of our products.
We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer for desktop applications to join our team who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing desktop applications
- Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture from scratch
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Integration with various of sensors API’s (Hardware)
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Working alongside Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Meeting both technical and customer needs
Full-Stack Developer Requirements:
- B. Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering – Must
- At least 2 years of hand on development in React - Must
- Proven experience developing command and control applications - Advantage
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Unity3D development - Advantage
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience with Linux environment - Advantage
- Experience with Docker deployment - Advantage
- Constant work with assignment and source control tools (GIT, Jira, etc.…)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The position is open for both man and women.
- Immediate start
Send your CV along with the job number to: firstname.lastname@example.org