CAPTURE Systems specializes in design, development and production of advanced modular multi axial positioners. Our in house R&D departments include a team of experienced engineers from diverse specializations, developing the advanced capabilities of our products.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team.
Embedded Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Maintain existing firmware revisions
- Take responsibility on product features from scratch according to requirements
- Meeting both technical and customer needs
- Provide post production support in our / our client’s site
- Hardware – Software – Mechanics integration
- Integrate and validate new products design
Embedded Developer Requirements:
- B. Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering – Must
- Hands on Embedded C development and troubleshooting on embedded targets with experience of at least 2 years – Must
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP Protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems (e.g., FreeRTOS, TCP, UART, USB, I2C and more)
- Adequate knowledge of reading electrical schematic and data sheets for components.
- Direct experience developing embedded software on ST Microelectronics products- Advantage.
- Experience in board design – Advantage
- Constant work with assignment and source control tools (GIT, Jira, etc.…)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The position is open for both man and women.
- Immediate start
Send your CV along with the job number to: firstname.lastname@example.org